We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Internships are typically three to six months long structured learning experience that offers practical work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry while undertaking one core complex project to generate value for OCS Services and act as a vehicle for you to demonstrate your capability and commitment. In addition to project execution you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the OCS Services business which may open up potential opportunities for your ongoing employment. Furthermore, you will build your network within the industry.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) requirements, participate in technically focused on-job training, participate in team meetings, as well as working on projects and presenting the results to business leaders. You will also be expected to complete all assigned tasks in the agreed timelines and take the opportunity to demonstrate your capability of exceeding requirements.
During your internship you will be assigned a buddy who will help you assimilate into the team. You will also be supported by your manager who will guide you to ensure that you have a really valuable learning experience.
The internship will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure that customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments.
If you join OCS Services as an intern you would have first-hand experience of our culture by participating in a structured learning program that will use, and enhance the knowledge and skills gained from your degree program. If you are successful in the selection process the specific details of your internship assignment will be explained to you prior to your start date.
- Work on an assignment/project within Oil & Gas Industry to stretch your learning and skillset .
- Receive active coaching and mentoring
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
- Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using OCS Services systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture
- Currently Enrolled in a Bachelor-level degree program or Master-level degree program
- Currently in your final or penultimate year of studies
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Legal right to work without restrictions
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, teamwork and collaboration, drive for results, and initiative in addition to involvement in student societies or volunteer work.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organisation
OCS Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com