We Provide The Highest Standards of Services To Our Clients.
OCS delivers effective QHSSE management with the highest standards of services to its clients, and safe and efficient standards of operation that comply with the international standards, relevant guidelines and regulations which will continue to be the strongest element of marketing of our services. The two keywords for QHSSE:
- Efficiency – Doing right things
- Effectiveness – Doing things right
Our QHSSE solutions focus on improving the management and mitigation of risks relating to quality, health, safety and the environment, preventing any injury or ill health to employees. This is achieved through the provision of comprehensive rules and guidelines based on a series of well-defined strategic objectives.
QHSSE & Asset Integrity
OCS Is Committed To Deliver:
OCS & Integrated Management System
Goals and targets of IMS are established through stringent review of the following:
- Legal and other requirement
- Process performance issues
- Environmental issues
- Management review meetings
- Significant Aspect Register – SAR
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Control (HIRAC)
- Significant risk action plan
The procedure is consistent with the IMS commitment to improvement of operational performance and prevention of pollution and associated hazards. In view of implementing IMS culture, a Management Representative (MR) has been appointed to monitor and control all the documents and records.
The Process & Goals
Management System & Objectives
Our Objectives/ Goals:
- To maintain zero Injury at all work sites.
- Zero tolerance against drug and alcohol abuse.
- Provide qualified and competent crew
- To follow international safe recommended practices in operations
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of health, safety and environment as facilitated by our company
- Work in a disciplined and professional manner
- To provide a healthy and safe working environment
- Development of a permanent cadre of qualified, trained and motivated personnel
- To support moral, social and economic values to our people for maintaining and promoting health and safety
- To reduce the risk acceptance to as low as reasonably practicable
- To improve HSE skills and performance